PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY
PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Company Law Board
New Delhi, the 31st December 2001
G.S.R. 929 (E) .-- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub – sections (4B) and (6) of section 10E of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956), the Company Law Board hereby makes the following Regulations further to amend the Company Law Board Regulations, 1991, namely : -
1. ( 1 ) These regulations may be called as the Company Law Board (Amendment 2) Regulations, 2001.
( 2 ) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Company Law Board Regulations, 1991,--
in ANNEXURE – I,
(a) in S.No.1 under the column States/ Union Territories after the words “West Bengal” , the words , “ Jharkhand” shall be inserted ;
(b) in S.No.2 for the column States/ Union Territories the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“ States of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal and Union Territories of Chandigarh.”;
(c) in S.No.4 under the column States/ Union Territories after the words “Maharashtra” , the words, “ Chhattisgarh” shall be inserted ;
By Order of the Company Law Board
Foot Note: - Principal Regulation was amended vide G.S.R. No. 29(E), dated 31-05-1991
and subsequently amended by:--
(1) G.S.R. No. 492 (E) dated 14-05-1992;
(2) G.S.R. No. 593 (E) dated 25-07-1994;
(3) G.S.R. No. 394 (E) dated 02-05-1995;
(4) G.S.R. No. 433 (E) dated 01-08-1997;
(5) G.S.R. No. 917 (E) dated 14-12-2000:
(6) G.S.R. No. 437 (E) dated 15-06-2001.